The wordpress-plugin gives associations, groups and individuals the ability to share items (e.g. cargobikes, tools) with users. It is based on the idea of Commons and sharing resources for the benefit of the community.
It was developed for the “commons cargo bike” movement across Germany and Austria, but it can use it for any kind items.
- Items, locations and timeframes: No need for a “centralised storage”, items can be assigned to different locations for the duration of a timeframe, each with their own contact information.
- Simple booking process: A booking is at least one full day, just pick the date on the calendar.
- Auto-accept bookings: A registered user can book items without the need for administration.
- You/your associations owns special tools that are not in use every day, and you want to make them available to a local group.
- You own a cargo bike that you want to share with the community, and it will be placed at different locations throughout the year.
Organizations using or interested in using the resource: Collectivité Territoire
Tags: Cargo bike, location, Vélo, partage, remorque
Theme: Vélo et Mobilités Actives, Logistique urbaine, Logiciel Libre, Collectivité
Key people to solicit:
Terms of Service (TOS):
Level of development:
Link to my actions board:
Link to my cloud, wiki, drive…:
Documentation of the experimentations:
List of the actors using or willing of using this common: aucun pour le moment
List of the workshop reports related to this common: