Digital Transport 4 Africa
De Communauté de la Fabrique des Mobilites
This community aims to empower existing entrepreneurs dynamics and all stakeholders : cities, formal operators & informal, drivers, citizens, agencies like AFD and clusters. Our goals should also be to connect different cities and countries.
The process is committed with several objectives
- identify, gather and synchronize stakeholders on first operational deliverables,
- equip entrepreneurs' communities with open resources identified and produced,
- produce locally open and shared resources corresponding to the needs of local communities.
- and then reinforce communities with operationnal & open assets
- Light & agile
- Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) among members of the community with accordance on guidelines (to be done)
How to work together
- Mailing List : subscribe
- Contacts list to be completed :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17NC6UazXgYk4cf0LyEzRNFn2G8hqtIn2I-9DZt-WVT8/edit#gid=0
- Discussion on Slack : https://fabmobteam.slack.com/messages/C66464ZC7/
- Share files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0CzLRVt-K9Rkc2VFdoTGlyZzg
- Questionnaire to describe your project, your need concerning open resources : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe79bSUKabK8mML7eXS32k0S1P7xeuliMsRukft5Y4r7AJ8KA/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Why open source is important for Mobility ?
- OSM Community