Frugal Mobility Index
Description en une ligne : Frugal mobility is a cost-effective solution to help policy-makers solve specific problems to each city whilst providing accessible mobility mechanisms.
Description : Applying frugal principles to mobility helps define solutions that offer a better mobility experience (faster, safer,…) using less resources (financial, technical, natural). Frugal mobility lies at the crossroads of means, models and enablers. Frugal mobility is a cost-effective solution to help policy-makers solve specific problems to each city whilst providing accessible mobility mechanisms. It also poses a great opportunity for cities to assimilate technology and innovation in an easy and sustainable manner.
2018: PHASE #1 explore the frugal mobility landscape of possibilities. We animated a workshop at the Movin’On 2018 summit, where we worked face to face with cities to resolve their mobility issues.
2019: PHASE #2 to leverage frugal mobility through tangible actions:
- LAUNCH THE FIRST WORLDWILDE FRUGAL MOBILITY OBSERVATORY
- Identify frugal mobility solutions all around the world
- Analyze emerging solutions
- Rank and promote best practices to be shared and scaled
- DESIGN A FRUGAL MOBILITY INDEX FOR CITIES AND PRESENT IT AT THE 2019 MOVIN’ON SUMMIT
- Create a tool to benchmark & diagnosis for cities and mobility provider
- Offer a support for urban arrangement and transport organization
- Help cities transformation and build the city of tomorrow
Site internet de la référence :
Tags : frugal, inclusive
Thème : Vélo et Mobilités Actives, Logistique urbaine, Collectivité
Défi auquel répond le projet : Améliorer les solutions et développer de nouvelles solutions de mobilités pour tous
Personnes clés à solliciter :
S'inscrire à une mailing liste :
Pour en discuter via le Chat : 
Lien vers l'outil de partage de fichiers :
Prochaine Etape :...
- Are you interested in joining our Frugal Mobility Index city sample? What we need from you is the following:
- Facilitate information regarding frugal means on your city
- Answer some additional questions that will help us assign a score to your city
- Are you interested in participating on a working session at Movin’On 2019?
- This workshop is the perfect opportunity to exchange frugal solutions with experts and citizens to increase your score index
- Let us know your decision by March 15
Autres informations :