Short Description: An opensource DIY self driving platform for small scale cars.
Description: What can you do?
- Build your own toy car that can drive it's self.
- Drive your car with your phone.
- Record images, steering angles throttles.
- Train neural net pilots to drive your car on different tracks.
- Race your car in a DIY Robocars race.
Web Site : http://www.donkeycar.com/
Organisations interested to contribute or already contributing:
Organisations using or interested to use the resource:
Tags: autonomous, cartographie, diy, arduino, car
Theme: Open HardWare
Communauty of interest:
Type of common:
Produced in the field of OpenChallenge?
Level of developpment
Chat Space to discuss: 
Task management link:
File management link: