Manage your IoT CAN loggers & data - anywhere, anytime.
CANcloud is a 100% free open source browser tool for managing your CANedge2 CAN loggers - and the data these devices upload to your server. The tool is fully optional.
- MANAGE FLEET : Easily manage your CANedge devices & data in one place - at any scale
- ON ANY DEVICE : Online, browser based, responsive - works on any device/OS
- ZERO SETUP : It's just a link - provide your users instant access to their devices & data
- OPEN SOURCE : No hidden fees. Freely edit the source code - e.g. customize branding
- DASHBOARD : Monitor device status, SD capacity & file uploads across entire fleet
- SECURE ACCESS : Securely control user rights & access levels via your S3 settings
How does it work ?
The CANedge2 lets you record CAN/LIN data to an SD card - and auto-push this to your own server.
As part of this, you will set up an S3 server - which can e.g. be a cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) or a local/dedicated server (MinIO). You setup and host the server yourself via our simple step-by-step guides (this takes <5 min).
Once your S3 server is set up, you simply open CANcloud in your browser - e.g. our hosted version - and login with your server credentials. You can of course host CANcloud on your own web server as well - CANcloud is simply a website.
- Zero subscription fees
- Zero backend scripts - everything runs client-side
- Built in ReactJS
- Use our hosted link - or host it yourself
- Modify the source code on github to add custom functionality
Tags: CAN, OBD, J1939
Categories: Logiciel, Données, Matériel
Theme: Open HardWare, Voiture Connectée, Données ouvertes, Traces de mobilité et des données associées, Logiciel Libre, Voiture électrique et charge
Key people to solicit:
Community of interest: Communauté Voiture Connectée
License: Apache 2.0
Terms of Service (TOS):
Level of development:
Link to my actions board:
Link to my cloud, wiki, drive…:
Documentation of the experimentations:
List of the actors using or willing of using this common: aucun pour le moment
List of the workshop reports related to this common: