Difference between revisions of "Digital Transport 4 Africa"
m (Changed caption of the photo)
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
Revision as of 16:14, 2 July 2018
Welcome on Digital Transport 4 Africa Wiki
You're invited to create an account, discover and share new projects and resources !
This community aims to empower existing entrepreneurs dynamics and all stakeholders : cities, formal operators & informal, drivers, citizens, agencies like AFD and clusters. Our goals should also be to connect different cities and countries.
The process is committed with several objectives
- identify, gather and synchronize stakeholders on first operational deliverables,
- equip entrepreneurs' communities with open resources identified and produced,
- produce locally open and shared resources corresponding to the needs of local communities.
- and then reinforce communities with operationnal & open assets
- Light & agile
- Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) among members of the community with accordance on guidelines (to be done)
How to work together
- Mailing List : subscribe
- Contacts list to be completed :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17NC6UazXgYk4cf0LyEzRNFn2G8hqtIn2I-9DZt-WVT8/edit#gid=0
- Discussion on Chat : https://chat.fabmob.io/channel/0-afrique
- Share files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-0CzLRVt-K9Rkc2VFdoTGlyZzg
- Questionnaire to describe your project, your need concerning open resources : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe79bSUKabK8mML7eXS32k0S1P7xeuliMsRukft5Y4r7AJ8KA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Resources described on this wiki
Follow the link in order to have a complete overview of those project Pilote Project Overview