Open Transport Meetup DE 1
Titre : Meetup #DE-1, December, 12th, 2018, 19h S-Bahn Stuttgart, Germany
Type d'événement (liste déroulante) :
Description : First German Open Transport Meetup in Stuttgart
Tags : Open Transport
Thème : Open Street Map OSM, Vélo et Mobilités Actives, Données ouvertes, Covoiturage quotidien, Logiciel Libre
Journée : 2018/12/12
Horaires : 19h
Référent organisation : BRUCH Holger
Contact : BRUCH_Holger
Summary of the DB HackEvent, 7th/8th of December 2018
Holger, Alexey, Jakob gave a short summary of the projects which were presented at the DB HackEvent in Berlin last weekend.
Open Transport Projects in Germany
Alexey Valikov came from Frankfurt to present in a real firework various Open Transport projects like e.g.
- Verbundkarte (a map showing the German transport agencies),
- efa-export-stops-by-coordinates (a tool to retrieve public transport stops from an EFA API),
- project Railway-Stations with photos of more and more stations in Europe under CC-BY oder even CC-0,
- Open Data ÖPNV, an open data portal started by German transit agency which publish their open data, like GTFS
- Verkehrscamp, a BarCamp for transit agencies in March 2019
Jan Lutz presented various projects he works on like the luftdaten.info project, Lastenrad-Stuttgart and PlusRad, an app for cyclists to collect incentives sponsored by local businesses.
Holger Bruch presented Mitfahren-BW, a journey planner that finds intermodal trips combining carpooling and public transport.
Networking / Snack
We had a good exchange afterwards and plan to continue the Open Transport Meetup next year in Stuttgart and in other cities in Germany. And the 'transit hackers' were keen on starting kind of an Open Transport Hack Night in Stuttgart, taking place regularly :-)